What’s up with this? We want to make our dialogues and music content available to you in the simplest way possible. Podcasting IN sends our exclusive presentations directly to your computer or iPod and other MP3 players! It’s quick and easy to set up.
Want to check it out? All you need is the free iTunes program and you’re ready to go. Click here to download iTunes!
Already have iTunes? Then you are ready to gojust click here to subscribe immediately to our podcast, and click here for our v-cast!
New to Podcasting?
A podcast is an MP3 audio file that can be automatically downloaded to your personal computer and in turn transferred to an iPod or other MP3 player. In order to do this, iTunes "adds" a podcast. iTunes checks the site regularly and starts a download whenever it finds a new MP3 file.
A “v-cast” is essentially the same thing, except with video content, and not just audio. These files are considerably larger, and will take a bit longer to download to your computer.
And this is cool because…
Podcasting/V-Casting allows internet surfers to choose the exact time when they to want to access their favorite programs.
Nope. IT’S ALL FREE!
How do I get started?
First, you will need to download the iTunes program (it's FREE).
After you complete the installation follow these instructions:
ADD & UPDATE the IN PODCAST
Click this Button to add Integral Naked to your PODCAST List:
ADD & UPDATE the IN V-CAST
Click this Button to add Integral Naked to your V-CAST List:
Thats it! Remember our Podcast URL is http://feeds.feedburner.com/INpodcast and our V-Cast URL is http://feeds.feedburner.com/INV-cast
- At the top of the iTunes console, click the Advanced tab
- Select “Subscribe to Podcast,” and enter the Integral Naked Podcast URL: http://feeds.feedburner.com/INpodcast
- Again, after selecting “Subscribe to Podcast,” enter the Integral Naked V-Cast URL: http://feeds.feedburner.com/INV-cast
- On the left hand window of the console select the Podcast tab. On the main screen find IntegralNaked.org Podcast.
- You can receive updates to this Podcast and V-Cast in two ways:
- Click the Update button at the top right corner of the console.
- Program iTunes to automatically update it for you.
- Go to the Edit tab on the console and select preferences. Find the Podcast and Advanced tabs to choose when to receive updates
Enjoy and spread the word!